Saturday, March 5, 2011

Blessed

My travels are over, I've returned home and I'm resuming life slowly as jet lag releases me from my fog. I have been so blessed to have had this experience. I hope you've enjoyed sharing a little bit of it with me as I've tried to chronicle the sights, sounds and sensations of this extraordinary past month. I want to keep looking at the world around me as if I'm something of a tourist, curious about life for the people around me, wherever I happen to be. On that note, a last few images to part with this chapter of my life:

Adieu for now, dear friend!
A last look at the Manila skyline
I am blessed!



I'm home now, as I said, and spring is beginning to appear. In case it's not there yet wherever you are, here's a little taste:




































Some very early cherry blossoms
That's all, folks!




2 comments:

  1. You should definitely keep your adventures going online, don't you think ?

    ReplyDelete